MAD SSCi

View Only
  • 1.  MAD SSCi 2023 Topics

Posted 10-10-2022 15:03
    The Organizing Committee is beginning to plan MAD SSCi 2023!  We hope to announce the location and date of the meeting soon. (Hint: it will be late summer instead of June.)

Along that vein, we are actively seeking topic ideas and new OC committee members.  Please post any ideas you might have here, and feel free to reach out if you are interested in joining the organizing committee.  People of all job description and interests from any institution in the MAD SSCi region are welcome to participate.

------------------------------
    Roxann Ashworth
    Laboratory Director
    Johns Hopkins University
    Baltimore MD

• 2.  RE: MAD SSCi 2023 Topics

Posted 10-31-2022 16:20
    Reminder: we are actively seeking topics for the annual meeting (or if you have something you would like to see us do over Zoom, before the meeting, let us know that as well).  If you have every had a thought like "I'd like to know more about xxxx" or "I wonder what others do about xxxx problem", please let us know.  Or if there is a speaker you heard somewhere that really excited you and that you would like to recommend, let us know that as well.  We want to hear from you!!!

Roxann Ashworth
    Laboratory Director
    Johns Hopkins University
    Baltimore MD

• 3.  RE: MAD SSCi 2023 Topics

Posted 11-03-2022 09:42
    I would like to hear about how to train a trainer.  How do I make my staff into excellent trainers?

Christine A Brantner, Ph.D.
    Research Associate Professor, Dept of Oncology and Diagnostic Sciences, SOD
    Associate Professor, Dept of Microbiology and Immunology, SOM
    Director, Electron Microscopy Core Imaging Facility
    School of Dentistry / School of Medicine
    University of Maryland Baltimore
    660 West Redwood St.
    Howard Hall, room 696
    Baltimore MD 21201
    410-706-7992 O/301-312-2521 Cell

Support the Cores that Support Your Research.  Acknowledge the Cores in Publications.
    "University of Maryland School of Medicine's and School of Dentistry's Electron Microscopy Core Imaging Facility – Baltimore, Maryland."