All Members Community

View Only

Free Webinar: An Overview of I2SL's Energy Score

• 1.  Free Webinar: An Overview of I2SL's Energy Score

Posted 01-05-2024 11:59

January 5, 2024

ABRF Members,

We're pleased to share details of an upcoming webinar presented by the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories on Energy Use and Performance, Wednesday, February 7 at 1:00 pm ET.

See below for more information and registration details.

Free Webinar: An Overview of I2SL's Energy Score

Are you interested in learning more about your lab buildings' energy use and performance in the new year? As part of the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories' (I2SL's) Labs2Zero program, I2SL is piloting an Energy Score for labs that provides a rating for each lab building's energy performance compared to similar building types and locations.

To learn more, join I2SL on Wednesday, February 7, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Eastern for a free webinar focused on the Labs2Zero Energy Score. I2SL President Gordon Sharp will provide an overview of the Labs2Zero program progress, and Josh Kace of Lawrence Berkeley National Lab will discuss how the Energy Score was developed. I2SL Secretary Alison Farmer will explain how to use the I2SL Laboratory Benchmarking Tool (LBT) to get an Energy Score for your lab buildings, what the scores mean, and how to provide feedback to help I2SL improve the score.

If you're already an LBT user, you visit lbt.i2sl.org to check out your lab buildings' annual Energy Scores and come with questions for the Labs2Zero leaders.

If you can't participate in the live session, you can still register to receive a recording of the webinar afterward. Webinar attendees and those who view the recording can earn one Professional Development Hour for professional engineers or one Learning Unit from the American Institute of Architects for registered architects. Email I2SL after completing the webinar if you would like to receive credit for your participation.

International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL) c/o ERG • 2300 Wilson Blvd, Suite 350 • Arlington, VA 22201
    Unsubscribe